• Hang a Good News Garage poster on your church bulletin board or in your community.
• Like our Facebook page
and follow us on Twitter
• Link to our website from your church website
• Include an announcement about Good News Garage in your church bulletin, newsletter or on your website (sample announcement here
• Share your stories with us! Tell us
how Good News Garage has impacted your community.
• Run or sponsor an event such as a car show or bake sale.
Driving Change Through Youth Engagement
• Run a change “drive” with Sunday School or VBS attendees or sponsor a youth car wash to help raise funds for Good News Garage. Take pictures of your projects and share them on social media using #SpreadTheGoodNews. You can download a hashtag poster here.
• Collect car-care kit items for Good News Garage vehicle recipients. Download a pdf of the car-care kit suggestion sheet here
• Let us know
if you'd like us to mail some Good News Garage tear-off posters to hang in your community.
• Have a coloring contest. Download pdfs of coloring
and activity pages.
• Let us know what creative ideas you can come up with: email us
or share your stories on Facebook
• Challenge your congregation to donate at least one vehicle
to Good News Garage this year
Questions or comments? Please email
or call us at 802.864.3667.
Please know that we greatly appreciate any and all support. On behalf of the Good News Garage staff and those we serve, we say “thank you.”