• Hang a Good News Garage poster on your church bulletin board or in your community.
• Like our Facebook page
and follow us on Twitter
• Link to our website from your church website
• Include an announcement about Good News Garage in your church bulletin, newsletter or on your website (sample announcement here
• Share your stories with us! Tell us
how Good News Garage has impacted your community.
• Run or sponsor an event such as a car show or bake sale.
Driving Change Through Youth Engagement
• Run a change “drive” with Sunday School or VBS attendees or sponsor a youth car wash to help raise funds for Good News Garage. Take pictures of your projects and share them on social media using #SpreadTheGoodNews. You can download a hashtag poster here.
• Collect car care kit items for Good News Garage vehicle recipients. Download a pdf of the car care kit suggestion sheet here
• Let us know
if you'd like us to mail some Good News Garage tear-off posters for you to hang in your community.
a visit to the Good News Garage VT garage in Burlington for an impactful “field trip”
• Have a coloring contest. Download pdfs of coloring
and activity pages.
• Let us know what creative ideas you can come up with: email us
or share your stories on Facebook
Transporting neighbors in need
• Nominate/sponsor someone for JumpStart assistance
• Challenge your congregation to donate at least one vehicle
to Good News Garage in 2018
• Help fund
vehicle or repair for a family ($500 for a repair; $2,500 for a vehicle, but any support is greatly appreciated)
Questions or comments, please email
Tom Kupfer for VT or call him at: 802.864.3667, or for NH/MA/ME email
Susan Swain or call her at: 603.669.6937
Please know that we greatly appreciate support. On behalf of the Good News Garage staff and those we serve, we say “thank you.”